Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ScentBlocker "Realtree Road Trips" suit review


I recently purchased a Realtree "Road Trips" ScentBlocker suit. I have always been a big fan of Realtree camo, it's all I wear, but to be completely honest I was a little skeptical about the brightness of the Realtree AP HD, boy was I wrong, I should know by now that Realtree makes the best patterns available.
When I was out deer hunting this past weekend, it was raining and cold, and the deer were very wary to begin with. I was only 15 feet high in the tree and I had a group of seven doe and one fork horn buck within 25 yards. Now keep in mind I have been busted many times before in this exact set-up, and not one of those deer spotted me or even showed any suspicion of a human in the area.
Now to attest to the quality of the scent killing technology that has been incorporated into this suit by Robinson's ScentBlocker. I hadn't even washed this suit with scent killing detergent, I simply hung it outside for a few hours and sprayed it down with ScenBlocker spray, and on top of that I wasn't very smart with the scent on my body from showering and such. Robinson's technology is so effective those deer never once winded me or even smelled in my direction. Now that is a top quality product! When anyone asks me what suit I recommend I tell them to buy a ScentBlocker suit with Realtree camo!

No comments:

Post a Comment