Monday, October 5, 2009

Ironman 2010: Wildlife Conservation drive

Hey all! I recently signed up to compete in the Ford Ironman Wisconsin triathlon in September 2010. For those of you who are unaware of what the Ironman consists of, it is a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and a 26.2 mile run. The race will take place on 9/12/2010.
I have decided that I want to give back to the sport that has helped mold me into the man I am today, Hunting. I have chosen to give back by my efforts to raise money, through donations, to support wildlife conservation. All donations that are made will be 100% tax deductible and are going towards preserving what we are most passionate about, the outdoors! The dreams that we are able to fulfill year after year would not be possible without the hard work put forth by so many individuals and foundations, foundations that are supported and kept up due to donations, both physical and monetary. The ability to give back in this way is an honor for me and will be felt by all who donate.
In the next couple of months I will be finalizing the details of the donation process to ensure that every donation is recognized by the government. Much thanks to all who give back and spread the word about this great cause.

Please let me know if you are interested in making a donation in the coming months!

Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Tyler,
    I think this is great what you are doing! You are amazing for doing the Ironman and then using that to raise money for a good cause. You will definitely receive a donation from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! This is something I am very passionate about and I thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete